Friday, November 14, 2014

Tsu Review - Is it worth it?

Recently I read review of Tsu on Daily Bravos, and decided to check it out.  I did not know at that start that you actually need to be invited to join this social media and networking site.  You can't just simply come, register and log in.

But finding someone to invite you is easy and if you are still interested after reading my post, just drop me a note in comment box, and I will invite you myself.




As soon as I logged in, I was really pleasantly surprised how graphically oriented the whole site is.  It is nothing as boring as Facebook or link-overcrowded like Twitter.  And all of the info is readily available.  It took me but minutes to confirm what Daily Bravos reported and that is that the site pays you for posting content, and that it shares 90 percent of its advertisement revenue with its contributors.

I really do not know how much that comes down to.  I think that most of these social networking sites do not make even 10 percent of what Facebook does.  But I will definitely give it a shot, maybe even spend few hours here and there on it.  I may even give it a month , and then in a month, I hope to see what it is all about.


At first glance it looks like the site is all about connecting with others rather than driving the traffic to it from outside like most revenue sharing sites do.

I doubt I will be able to reach their 100 payment trash hold in that period, but I sure hope to see some kind of incremental payment.  I do not mind working for few cents as long as those cents grow into dollars over time, like they do on HubPages.  Well, I will keep you all posted about this income earning opportunity and maybe can even help you with sharing my own experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment